Monday, November 16, 2009

Loving the Fall Weather

Luckily, the Georgia weather has been fantastic for some fall fun. We took a trip to Helen, Ga one beautiful fall day. We had a picnic by the river and I enjoyed watching JC and Kiley fish for trout. But I think JC might want to teach Kiley to fish for something besides trout, since they are so hard to catch!!


We also joined our neighbors, Greg and Stephanie, in Athens to tailgate before the UGA and Auburn game. It was quite an experience and the people watching was priceless! Kiley was quite the trooper. I was worried about the long bathroom lines, but she opted to tinkle in the grass. Yeah for us! Those porta-potty's are not only disgusting, the lines were ridiculous!


With each day, my belly continues to grow! We are right at 17 weeks. I am trying to wait patiently for my 20 week appointment, but the time is dragging! I don't know how we didn't find out the sex with Kiley. The pregnancy seems to be moving right along, but these last 2 weeks have been so slow! I would love to know your thoughts on it being a boy or girl!?

No comments:

Post a Comment