Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kiley at Three



Height: 42 inches



Weight: 41 pounds


I really can't believe Kiley is 3 already! It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Time truly flies by faster and faster each year.
Such a big girl, guess daddy bought her the basketball hoop for a reason. Now, he just needs to be home to work with her on how to shoot a basketball. I am not sure I should be the one to teach her. I spent more time on the floor of the court, than shooting baskets!


Kiley's favorite shows right now are Wonder Pets, Toy Story, Shrek, and Whale Wars. She loves riding her jeep, especially when Daddy is mowing the yard. She enjoys swimming and even pretend swimming in the bathtub. She dips her nose in, closes her eyes and "dives" for toys. It is very entertaining to watch! She also loves to help Mommy and Daddy cook. I have also been watching her mimic me and Ally with her dolls. It's weird when you can hear exactly what you sound like when you listen to her.
Kiley has also developed her Daddy's love for animals. She loves going to the zoo, feeding the animals at the local game ranch and petting every dog that walks in her path. At home, she enjoys taking care of her stuff animals and pretending to be a vet when they are injured.
At this time, she also enjoys being a big sister! What a big help she can be! I can count on her to fetch items and rock Ally when I need a little help trying to get out the door. I am truly blessed to have such a good helper. I hope it continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment