Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day

My mother's day could not have been more special.  We went to Villa Christina for  brunch, the same place JC and I got married almost 5 years ago.  The girls had a blast.  Kiley played on the bouncy house and slide, Ally walked around getting attention from her "squeaky" shoes, all the while JC and I  sipped Mimosas outside on  a beautiful day.   Oh, I almost forgot right before we left, Kiley decided she wanted her face painted. They had many choices, dragons, flowers, crowns, butterflies, but  Kiley picked a  dragon to be painted on  her arm.  Really?  Out of all the choices, she picked a dragon.  I won't be surprised if she has tattoos like her dad some day...I sure hope not!  Anyways, it was a perfect day.  Can't wait to go back again next year!

Ally loved the attention from her shoes

JC, Brandy and Ally (Kiley was too busy playing)


Kiley (getting ready to make an "ugly" face)

No comments:

Post a Comment