Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pre-K

Wow!  I do not know where the times goes, but today my sweet baby Kiley started pre-K.  She is very excited about starting "school".  I am not a sad mamma today, I simply do not understand where the last four years have gone!  Her daddy helped her prepare for her first day, taking the initative of helping her set aside homework time to decorate her bag (given at registration) and pick out a "show and tell" item (her vtech camera-which for the record would not have been my choice if I was helping her!) :)





She told me today that she followed directions the first time (which is something I wish she did at home), painted a rainbow circle and did not have any time-outs.  Not a bad first day! 

I can't wait to start hanging up more artwork in the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment