Sunday, January 22, 2012

January update

Well, two months since my last post.  No way can I catch up...but here is what is going on at the Fanning house now....

Soccer-Kiley is enjoying her indoor soccer experience, practice every Tuesday and a game every Saturday.    Although we LOVE watching her,  JC and I decided that we are not as impressed as we were when she played outdoor with girls only.  We laughed this past weekend, when the ball passed right by her--she pointed at it and watched it pass by.  As frustrating as it may be, we continue to smile and praise her.  She loves it...what can we say??

Ally--Well, she is pretty much telling us that she needs to be potty trained.  She went potty twice this weekend and sat many times on the potty.  She even takes of her diaper herself!  Yes,  I am ready to be through with diapers, but it is not easy doing anything with a potty-training child.  I remember when Kiley was little, we would get in the car to go to school, and it would be minutes in the car and "Hey Mommy!  I need to go potty!"  We would pull over or go to thenearest gas station.  However, now I have to get two children to get out of the car...not. ready. for. this!And now it is really feeling like I don't have a baby anymore!

On top of this, JC changed Ally's crib into a big girl bed.  She is doing  AWESOME!  Again, where did my baby go???

Nightly-Each night when we come home from school, by girls turn up the music on  Kiley's MP3 player and dance.  It is so fun to watch them interact with each other.  They do tend to fight now and then over things, but seeing them play with each other is amazing.  Love watching my girls...but they are growing up way too fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment