Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kiley's 1st Haircut

JC and I were determined not to get Kiley's hair cut until her 2nd birthday, but I couldn't handle it anymore. I went to a little place called "Snip its", a kid place, referred to me by a friend. The moment we walked in the door, Kiley was excited...until I put her in the chair. From then on, the tears kept on rolling down her cheeks. They turned on the tv, blew bubbles for her...but all she wanted was me.











So, I really couldn't not watch or explain too much in detail what I wanted....just a trim really. I had no idea how attached I was to that hair! To top things off, when the cut was over, the lady said, "He's all done!" He, really, are you kidding me?? She was in pink pants and a pink sweater! Almost too pink for me! I cried for about an hour and 1/2....I guess it's just a mom thing. You all make it look so easy when you take those boys!

2 comments:

  1. She still looks as adorable as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...one of the many joys of being a girl...welcome to it, Ki! Amy's right; she's still a cutie!

    ReplyDelete