Tuesday, January 20, 2009

18 month check up

Today was Kiley's 18 month check up, only about 2 weeks late. She is doing awesome! Makes you feel like a proud momma when they ask questions and you can say, "Yes, she is doing that!" We only have to work on brushing her teeth two times a day, not one. She has grown 3 inches in the last 6 months! She is now 35 inches tall and 28lbs. She is repeating everything we say. My favorite is " I don't know..." I wish I could catch her saying it on video. As you parents know, they never say or do anything when you want them too! Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Dang it--I need to work on that twice a day brushing thing, too. I only seem to manage doing it in the evenings. Glad to hear Kiley is growing like a weed! She is going to be tall (typical Fanning!).

    Guess the guys are out on the town tonight, eh?

    ReplyDelete