Sunday, March 28, 2010

Only 4 weeks to go!

Here are my belly pics at 36 weeks. These next 4 weeks are going to fly by! We are so excited to meet are little peanut! I am feeling great and still moving around easily. As you can see, Kiley is ecstatic as well. She was so funny trying to show off her belly as JC was trying to take a few belly pictures. She looks like she is giving my belly a kiss, but she is actually giving the belly a zerbert or some people call it a raspberry. Anyway, we have been practicing how she is going to hold her little sister; Kiley insist that she is going to hold her on her shoulder and she can't wait to slide down the slide with her. Oh, how scary this may be....I will have to keep my eyes wide open. I will continue to update more often as I continue to grow!













1 comment: